Tuesday, August 5, 2008

top 5 tuesday: TV shows to veg with

I am a little late, sorry, but facebook distracts me to no end
my list is going to be trashier than Brunny's, just a warning

5) Beauty and the Geek
season 3 was killer, putting the geeky guys with a smart and still cute girl created the most adorable awkward tensions!
4) The Real World (including Real World/Road Rules challenges)
3) Rock of Love/I love New York
I KNOW! How awful, I know but seriously what is better than Bret Michaels (balding) and going after hot, trashy, crazy women and one totally insane woman with fake gazongas going after 'gangstas' with her mom at her side screaming the whole time?
2) Greek
which we just bought the 1st season of and it has consumed me, fully, since then
1) Scrubs
I love turk. This show and a certain bel biv de voe song taught me to never trust a big butt and a smile

2 comments:

Brunhilda said...

My preferred nickname is Bruno. Get it straight, stupid.

The Cute One said...

Sorry Bruno
I wanted to make you at least a little feminine since genetics failed you
yeah, I went there